The Daughter called them luggage tags. I hope with a little doctoring, they'll lose that vibe. I used a straw to make holes for the string.
Not wanting to mess up the chocolate coating, I used Wilton's Candy Melts- Dark Cocoa to ensure proper coverage. Next time, I'll might try something else, as this product is full of trans fats and has sugar as its #1 ingredient. The dipping was successful and there was only one unacceptable tea bag. (The chocolate hardened quite suddenly.) The Daughter decided to taste test that one and gave it two thumbs up.
The little duck tag looks a bit large. This is a working prototype and The SIL will figure out the final tag.
The finished product! I love how the tags came out.
On to my next cookie...